The newsletter of the Friends of San Francisco Animal Care and Control is called Friends & Companions. It launched in the winter of 2002. Though intended to be a four-page quarterly, it is published when writer/photographer/editor/designer/publisher Bill Hamilton has the time to produce an issue. However, if the newsletter does not appear during a given quarter, the next issue to be published will incorporate additional content, so that two quarters will be eight pages long, four quarters will be 16 pages long, etc.
All donors to FSFACC receive Friends & Companions automatically, but it is free to anyone requesting a subscription. Just click here to submit your mailing address. The following PDF versions reproduce the paper versions. Though newsletter content is not copyrighted, if you print out or quote anything from the newsletter, and the source is not apparent, please attribute your source as "from 'Friends & Companions,' newsletter of the Friends of San Francisco Animal Care and Control," along with the edition information.
(1) Winter, 2002-03: vol. 1, no. 1
(2) Spring 2003: vol. 1, no. 2
(3) Summer 2003: vol. 1, no. 3
(4) Fall 2003: vol. 1, no. 4
(5) Winter 2004: vol. 2, no. 1
(6) Spring 2004: vol. 2, no. 2
(7) Summer/Fall 2004: vol. 2, nos. 3 and 4
(8) Winter 2005: vol. 3, no. 1
(9) Spring 2005-Winter 2006: vol. 3, no. 2 to vol. 4, no. 1
Logo Design by:
Beehive Creative www.beehivecreative.com