If you would like a sample newsletter, have any questions about our nonprofit, would like free advice on how to start your own animal welfare nonprofit, are interested in donating a large sum of money, would like to name FSFACC in your will or bequest, would like to donate an auction prize, know of a grant we might qualify for, have suggestions for improving our operations, are interested in volunteering or becoming a candidate for board membership or anything else:
1200 15th St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Voicemail and fax: (415) 946-7433
Internet: www.helpacc.org (or http://www.FSFACC.org)
To ship packages that will not fit in a regular P.O. box or that require a signature:
1200 15th St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
To donate gift items for auctions or raffles:
Please drop them off at ACC and ask that a front counter rep store them for the Friends of San Francisco Animal Care and Control. ACC is at 1200 15th Street (at Harrison), has free parking and is open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Thursday through Tuesday and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, except when closed for national holidays or quarterly staff development days. (Call first to make sure they're open: 415-554-6364, ext. 3.)
FSFACC is totally run by volunteers. Since we do not work directly with animals but concentrate on raising money for ACC, the various tasks we perform may not be for everybody, but they are rewarding and much-needed and definitely benefit the animals nonetheless.
If you are interested in any of the positions below please contact us by one of the methods above. If you know of anyone who might make a good fit with our organization please refer them to this site.
We are most in need of people with the following skills and experience:
• A friendly, welcoming attitude under pressure while representing FSFACC at public events, such as microchipping clinics (assisting the vet with the microchip kits, helping people complete the microchip application, answering questions, monitoring the line, stamping national registration forms, selling merchandise, soliciting donations, distributing literature, setting up and putting away the tables, tent, merchandise, etc.), Pet Pride Day, the Valentine Adoption Fair, the ACC July anniversary benefit party and several other events throughout the year.
• Technical computer expertise, preferably on a Mac, especially in desktop publishing (Quark Xpress), graphic design, data entry, database (FileMaker) and spreadsheet (Excel) administration, technical troubleshooting, CSS and HTML coding, etc.
• Event planning and production
• Marketing and publicity
• Research and writing (for our newsletter, "Friends & Companions")
• Grant research and writing
• Project management
• Board membership and fundraising
• Accounting/bookkeeping (for tax, budgetary and fiduciary compliance)
The Friends of San Francisco Animal Care and Control (FSFACC), including its officers, partners and volunteers, will not furnish your name, contact information, payment information, postal address, e-mail address or other personal information to third parties without your specific permission.
Logo Design by:
Beehive Creative www.beehivecreative.com